Friday, July 14, 2006

July 12, 2006


July 12, 2006

This morning we got up and returned to Sylvan Lake for another hike. This one was a circular route down Sunday Gulch and back up along another ridge. It was another pretty hike with Aimee taking pictures of butterflies and bees visiting wildflowers along the route. The only problem starting off with a 1.5 mile hike straight downhill is that eventually you have to climb back up 1.5 miles. I was dragging big time on the way back, thinking I am getting old, but it turns out I either caught a bug or I am allergic to the wildflowers. Either way I am out for the count and we return to the same campground to rest up. While I sleep, Aimee relaxes out on the veranda with her Tom Clancy novel. She made Chinese stir-fry for supper and homemade brownies for dessert. I may have to give her a little more time off in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts