Wednesday, October 04, 2006

October 2-3, 2006


October 2-3, 2006

My sister lives across a gully from the University of North Carolina. We get the bikes off the RV and our daily exercise is riding around the campus. Most campus buildings are built in the colonial style befitting its start in Revolutionary times. The second day we run across Gimghoul Castle in the woods off campus. It is supposed to be the home of a ‘secret’ society of the University.

In the afternoon I watch Oprah with the girls. Oprah must be reading my blog as her show is about her and her girlfriend driving across the country seeing the sights. She even stole my title. She calls hers her Big Adventure too! Well, after thinking about it I guess I am complimented. After all imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But she could have at least sent us a couple tickets to the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts