Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November 8, 2007

November 8, 2007

I have taken lots of photographs documenting our travels. This year I bought several photography books and pored over the camera manual trying to improve my skill. I have not been overly impressed with some of my middle of the day pictures especially here in Arizona. The bright cloudless sun washes out the colors and textures of the mountain scenery. Unfortunately if I were to only photograph national parks at dusk and dawn or on cloudy days, it would take me decades to see the US. I am not that patient.

One of my readings suggested a solution. I ordered a polarizing filter for the camera and tested it out today. Wow! What a difference! This filter is going to be my new best friend. Who would have thought my camera just needed sunglasses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts