Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 29, 2008


July 29, 2008

We wake up early this morning and drive back to LL Bean in Freeport, ME. Bean has a variety of adventure classes every day. I sign up for a morning Clay Shooting and we both choose a noon Kayaking class.

I have shot clay targets a number of times but I have never had any lessons. I thought this class might be instructive plus it gives me a chance to keep my skills from getting rusty. The class was very good but short. Aimee liked it more since it gave her a chance to visit all those outlet stores without me there begging to leave.

After an early lunch, it is time for our kayak class. The 2.5-hour paddle takes us around the little bay that Freeport sits on. Aimee and I both decided we like kayaking better than canoeing. The kayak has better seats with back support making it more comfortable to paddle for a long time. That may be why we see kayaks atop many of the cars around here.

By the time we are done it is late so we decide to spend the night again here in Freeport, ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts