Monday, August 28, 2017

August 26, 2017

August 26, 2017

Aimee and I went to the annual Big Ten Mixer with some Ohio State friends. We went because it was being held at the Sands Club, high atop Arizona Stadium. This new addition features a huge lounge with great views of the football field on one side and the mountains on the other. Since tickets are so pricey, this is probably my only chance to see it.

The Mixer also doubles as a Charity Event for the local Big Brothers/Big Sisters. There were raffles and silent auctions. We were skunked on all the numerous restaurants I had stuffed lots of tickets in. Aimee had me throw one ticket in the Amazon Echo Dot jar. That was our only win. Apparently Alexa is the new rave in personal assistants. She tells jokes, plays music, and turns on lights. But I wonder if she can fetch a beer for me from the fridge?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts