Monday, February 21, 2022

February 21, 2022

February 21, 2022

Based on a recommendation from our neighbors, Aimee and I went to the theater today to see the recently released movie Death on the Nile. It is an adaptation of the classic Agatha Christie novel of the same name. It is a delightful romp of her typical murder mystery with super-sleuth Hercule Poirot. The scenery is also dreamy. The action takes place aboard a Nile River Cruise ship with the romantic scenery of the Pyramids and Abu Simbel in the background. It brings back memories of my trip to Cairo 38 years ago. I can't believe it was that long ago. I am also reminded that this year is the 100th anniversary of the discovery of King Tut’s tomb. I have to go back. Surprisingly Aimee agrees. A cruise on the Nile sounds like fun. We spend the rest of the day packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts