Wednesday, October 18, 2006

October 14-18, 2006



October 14-18, 2006

All of our mail has been coming to my parent’s house since starting our Big Adventure. We haven’t been back for two months so the mail has really piled up. It is taking a few days to wade through it and catch up on everything. Fortunately, my mother is keeping us well nourished during my ‘work’ so it is less daunting.

Aimee meanwhile is sewing a quilt full time with my mom. It has been many months without a sewing machine and Aimee is making up for lost time. I can’t get her to even look up and talk to me. She does take time out to go with my mother to make flower arrangements for the local Catholic hospital’s gift shop. My mom has been volunteering there weekly for the last 30 years.

We also buy a train ticket to go back to Chicago to pick up the car and retrieve some items out of storage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts