Friday, November 23, 2007

November 13, 2007

November 13, 2007

Despite living in the middle of what seems like Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom I haven’t captured too many good wildlife photographs. The coyotes are like ghosts and don’t show up during the day. The quail and cactus wrens don’t like my company and won’t let me get close. I have only seen one roadrunner and that was in the distance. I give the bobcats plenty of space. The flowers on the front stairway attract hummingbirds and hummingbird moths but they are way toooo fast. So I had to settle for a fly willing to pose patiently.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

Nice to see you two are not slacking off and enjoying new adventures! I just had to let you know I am enjoying this greatly and found the picture taking awesome. The views from your apartment would make any day the perfect day for the serene beauty.
You captured that well-looking forward to seeing you soon around the holidays.

6:07 AM, November 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts