Thursday, September 24, 2020

September 17-18, 2020

 September 17-18, 2020

We made another trip to Amarillo, TX to visit Aimee’s mom. I leveraged this trip to gain Aimee’s acquiescence to do some exploring on the drive back. Visitor services at BLM locations are usually non-existent so I decided we needed a hiking GPS. Aimee would quash future trips if we get lost and can’t find the car. After searching several stores in Amarillo, I think I found the only GPS device available in Amarillo. I spent an hour trying to decipher how to use this user-unfriendly tool.


We left Amarillo the next morning and drove west on I-40 to Albuquerque. There we veered northwest towards the Four Corners region. Just south of the Colorado border we reached the San Juan River valley and spent the night in Farmington, New Mexico.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts