Tuesday, July 13, 2021

July 11, 2021

July 11, 2021

Aimee and I took this extended 6000+ mile driving tour of the East for lots of reasons. We attended a wedding, visited with both sides of our family and ticked off almost two dozen more National Park sites. We are now up to 364; only fifty-nine to go! Besides the dearth of rental cars today, one big reason we drove instead of flying, is to retrieve a set of dishes from my mother, that have been languishing in St Louis storage for several years. They are in surprisingly good shape. My mother cherished them and used them sparingly. We are going to make use of them often.


1 Comments:

Blogger Manclan said...

I want to come have soup in one of those bowls! I know Aimee's cooking will honor them proudly!

3:40 PM, July 23, 2021  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts