Monday, July 15, 2019

July 15, 2019

July 15, 2019

Last night we spent the night in a Phoenix hotel so we could catch the first flight out this morning. With the time change it is the only reasonable way to fly to the East Coast. Flying over our old home state of Illinois, I was amused to see the perfect grid structure of Illinois' vast flat prairie farmland. When we flew next over Chicago and saw the same city grid street plan, I realized the whole state had been subdivided the same way from its inception.

It was 5 pm before we landed in Boston and picked up our rental car. Heading south it was bumper to bumper rush hour traffic. Aimee and I both said we are glad we no longer live in a big city. After checking into our southern suburban hotel I was happy to stumble upon an Uno’s Pizzeria, my favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts