Friday, December 07, 2007

November 28, 2007

November 28, 2007

Now that neither Aimee nor I are working, a question we commonly get from friends is, “What do you do all day?” I am sure this is asked with the expectation that we have to be getting bored and ready to return to jobs. Surprising to even us, we often wonder at the end of a day, where did the time go. In some ways it seems like nothing has changed since leaving the workforce. Intent on keeping our minds and bodies active, we spend regular time reading, exercising, attempting to play golf, and hiking. Clearly we don’t hurry from task to task now, I no longer survive on only six hours sleep a night, and we have some time to pursue interests like photography. This question came home to roost though when I was showing my visiting mother-in-law this interesting photo I recently took. Her comment was, “Oh, this must be what retired people do!”

1 Comments:

Blogger artandlogic said...

LOL!

...But the reflections in the droplet _are_ cool :)

7:45 AM, December 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts